Our high-quality, hand-made Peruvian alpaca wool socks are naturally soft and warm without the traditional itch of other wool products. We select the finest beige and burgundy alpaca wool fibers to create our socks. Alpaca wool is renowned for its ability to regulate body temperature. In the winter, alpaca wool’s insulating qualities trap dry air and warmth near the skin. Wool’s natural insulating quality and its ability to shed water results in a fiber that keeps the body warm, even when it’s raining. Inti Alpaca Socks are unisex and designed to be worn by men and women.
- BRAND: An original INTI ALPACA brand product, handmade by Peruvian artisans. We are here to make you feel confident and good about yourself.
- SIZE: Standard adult size
- MATERIAL: Made of Alpaca Wool that is hypoallergenic and perfect for those with sensitive skin, the alpaca fiber is recognized by high quality and sustainability.
- BREATHABLE: Alpaca wool fibers are finer than regular wool and are naturally temperature regulating – so your feet stay warm without getting sweaty. This makes alpaca wool socks excellent to wear in the Fall, Winter, and Spring. Our socks are woven with a medium thickness to enjoy in every season.
- CARE: Be careful to use cold water and soft cleaning products. Use the wool cycle (on newer washing machines) or the hand-wash cycle on the cold water setting.