The privacy of customer information is a matter that is taken very seriously at Inti Commerce ® LLC. Accordingly, all the information we collect from you, through our website and all our other channels, is used to provide and enhance the service we offer you.
CONTROLLER OF INFORMATION
Any personal information provided to or gathered by this website, telephone or face to face is controlled primarily by:
Inti Commerce ® EIRL
Puno, Peru 21000
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
Order Information: When placing an order at www.intialpaca.com, or any of the Inti Commerce ® web properties, we will collect your name, billing address, delivery address, phone number, email address and credit/debit card information for use in processing your order. This helps us to process your order, to contact you if we have any problems with your request or to send you an electronic confirmation of any orders made.
Online Account: When you place an order, we will give you the opportunity to create an online account. If you accept we will store the personal details you provide in our customer database. This will enable you to make future orders more rapidly. Deletion of your online account will not delete the personal data that we hold on file.
If you request a catalog from our website, we offer the option of receiving our special email promotions and notices.
Your rights as a Customer: You are able to view/access and correct the personal data we hold about you at any time.
- You have the right to ask us to erase the data that we hold about you (in some cases).
- You have the right to have a copy of the data provided in an electronically readable format.
- You have the right to have the data ported elsewhere.
- You have the right to object to us processing your data and if so the right also for us to restrict processing until the data has been erased or an agreement has been reached between ourselves and you as to the circumstances surrounding the objection.
- You also have the right to restrict us from processing for other circumstances.
- You have the right to be informed of any data breach which may result in high risk to your rights and freedoms as an individual.
- You also have the right to be notified of further processing of your personal data.
- You have the right not to be evaluated on the basis of automated decision making and/or profiling.
- Choice: You have the right and ability to opt-out of Inti Alpaca®’s use of your personal information for purposes of marketing and communicating to you and for purposes of sharing your data with third parties. You have the ability to opt-out of email marketing during online ordering, account sign-up and catalog requests. Our customer service team can also assist with this along with removal off mailing lists and opt-out of the sharing of data to third parties if you call, email or fax them at the contact info below.
Our communications are designed to tell you about the benefits we can offer, so that you have exclusive access to our best deals. We use the information we have about you to tailor the content and try to ensure that the offers are as relevant to you as possible. Please see the Accessing and Updating information section on how to change your preferences with regard to your rights.
IP address and other personal information that we may obtain includes: We collect your IP address when you visit our site. This only identifies your ISP (Internet Service Provider) and does not contain any information about you as an individual. We use this information to help us understand more about where our site traffic originates. We may also collect details of dates and times of visits to our website, page views, landing pages, exit pages and website navigation patterns, search terms that you use to reach our site and internal search terms used on our site.
We may also collect details of the language used and where provided, approximate age range and gender, any information provided by interacting with social media, details of the devices type you use including screen size of the device, operating system and internet browser.
Inti Alpaca® uses the information collected from the website in order to service the requests of visitors, to monitor site traffic and trends, or to market our services to new potential customers. Inti Alpaca® does not sell the information collected from the website, and we do not share this information with third-parties, except to facilitate the above and below-mentioned uses of information or in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. In the context of an onward transfer or data to third parties, Inti Alpaca® has the responsibility for the processing of personal information it receives under the Privacy Shield and subsequently transfers to a third party acting as an agent on its behalf.
Cookies: Our website uses “cookie” technology. “Cookies” are encrypted strings of text that a website stores on a user’s computer. Cookies enable us to customize our website and offerings to your needs and provide you with a better online experience. In addition, cookies are used to measure usage of various pages on our website to help us make our information more pertinent to your needs and easy for you to access. The types of cookies that we use are referred to as “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies.
Clicking links on our website may result in you being transferred away from the Inti Alpaca® website to third party websites or other Inti Alpaca® websites. Inti Alpaca® is not responsible for the content of any external website.
HOW DOES INTI ALPACA® USE YOUR DATA?
We may process, transfer and/or share personal information:
- To fulfill orders and to provide you with shipping and returns information
- Manage your orders – create, modify or cancel orders
- To chat with you online about merchandise and orders including catalogs
- To manage your account if you create one
- Process refunds and chargeback claims
- To inform you of promotions, product ratings, competitions, drawings and sweepstakes
- For email targeted marketing including customer satisfaction reviews
- For third party website targeted marketing including Inti Alpaca® banner advertisements on various websites through ad networks, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest and Google
- To refer to credit card clearing agencies or processors
- To manage and improve our day-to-day operations and products for you
- To keep you informed of the dispatch of your order and order status
- For marketing, statistical or analytics for internal purposes only
- To establish a list as part of tailored communications from participating retailers
- To detect and prevent fraud or other crime
- To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights or claims
- For non-existing customers, to send you a catalog of our products as requested by you
You may change your name and physical address renting preferences or account information at any time by logging into the Account section of this site. Every marketing email you receive from Inti Alpaca® will have an Unsubscribe link at the bottom that will remove you from future Inti Alpaca® marketing email messages.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will process your data if you have given us your consent or to process an order placed with us, and/or to comply with legal obligations and/or for existing customers, we have a legitimate interest as the data controller for any of the uses of data explained in the above section ‘How does Inti Alpaca® use your data?’
Inti Alpaca® is legally obliged to assist with crime and fraud prevention and other such legal and regulatory or business requirements.
Inti Alpaca® will share your personal details with partners, suppliers, agents and subcontractors who help us deliver the products you’ve chosen. Where you have provided your consent, we will share your information for marketing purposes. Inti Alpaca® will not share your personal information with anyone else except for legal obligations or where you have entered a competition and the fulfilment of the prize is by a relevant third party.
We do not share your phone number or email address with any third parties for their marketing purposes.
HOW DOES INTI ALPACA® PROTECT YOUR DATA?
We take the responsibility of protecting your personal data very seriously and are committed to making every effort to keep your personal data safe and secure. We use industry standard best practice technical controls such as firewalls and data encryption to keep your data safe, we train our staff in privacy and security awareness to ensure that everyone knows that data is valuable and must be protected and we regularly review our processes to see if anything can or needs to be improved.
Any personal information that we hold as part of your customer profile will be held in a database with physical and technological security controls and procedures in place.
Only the last 4 digits of your credit card number will be displayed when viewing, amending or deleting your credit card details or on any order on our website. However, we would ask you not to enter any payment card numbers into fields on our websites, unless that the field is specifically marked for that purpose.
As a reminder, no data transmission over the Internet, particularly on regular http, can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, Inti Alpaca® cannot ensure nor warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services.
ACCESSING AND UPDATING INFORMATION
You are welcome to see the information held about you at any time and to make the necessary amendments to keep the information up to date. This is called a Subject Access Request.
To submit a subject access request, please contact Inti Alpaca® customer service at 1-347-669-7026 or email email@example.com and providing the appropriate authentication of identity, quoting your name and address (for verification).
To tell us that you want to update your preferences with regards to your rights e.g. to tell us that you withdraw consent, do not want us to share your data with selected third parties or to be automatically profiled; please login to My Account and change your preferences or contact Inti alpaca ® customer service at 1-347-669-7026 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and providing the appropriate authentication of identity, quoting your name and address (for verification).
If, at any time you would like us to delete any of the above information from our email records, simply contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone, at 1-347-669-7026. For these requests, we ask that you include your current email address and full name. You may also change your name and address renting preferences or change your account information at any time by logging into the My Account section of our website.
We will retain your personal data for internal marketing purposes. Account holder’s data will be retained until the customer requests cessation, after which it will be deleted.
SUBSCRIBING TO OUR EMAILS
Our email newsletter provides subscribers with the latest information on prices, offers, products, services, competitions, sweepstakes or drawings. We will only send our newsletter to users who have agreed to receive it.
When you agree to receive our newsletter we will ask for a minimum of your email address. Over time we may ask for additional personal information about you. Providing this information is voluntary and will be used to customize the content of your newsletter so it is relevant to you.
You can unsubscribe at any time and will be given the option to do so from each newsletter we send you with the unsubscribe link.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time, so please check back regularly to keep informed of updates to this Policy.
All material changes to this policy are effective after at least thirty (30) days’ notice of the changes by posting the changes here. We may also post these changes in this section or the Terms & Conditions section of this site and/or by sending an email to users who have provided us their email address for this notification purpose. We provide you with thirty (30) days’ notice to give you the opportunity to notify us if you do not agree to the changes we highlight to you in our email notice. Our emails will always remind you of your opportunity to inform us of your preferences and will alert you how to inform us of these preferences.
LAST UPDATED: JULY 8TH, 2019