Peruvian chullo hat for women, with earflaps is what you need for keeping your head and ears warm and cozy in those cold days of winter. This one is hand-knitted in Peru with sheep and alpaca wool.
The Incas were wearing these before any of us were born and they knew what they were doing.
- BRAND: An original INTIALPACA brand product, handmade by peruvian artisans. We are here to make you feel confident and good about yourself.
- SIZE: Standard adult size.
- MATERIAL: Made of Sheep and Alpaca Wool.
- DESIGN: This women’s earflap hat is hand knitted in multicolored pattern. It is a Peruvian handmade piece with an Andean style.
- CARE: Be careful to use cold water and soft cleaning products. Use the wool cycle (on newer washing machines) or the hand-wash cycle on the cold water setting.