This, the famous style in Aran Knitting can be worn by both men and women. It incorporates a variety of Irish Aran Stitches that were believed to bring luck, success, and health to the wearer. Aran basket stitch to bring the omen of good luck, and the diamond to bring wealth. Warmth is the key to this versatile style and made with alpaca wool it is sure not to let you down.
This men’s sweater called “Morrigan” with cable knitted design in the chest is the greatest option to use in the cold days. The best is that it is composed of brown alpaca wool and handwoven by Peruvian artisans, making it soft and original.
- BRAND: An original INTIALPACA BRAND product, made in Peru. We are here to make you feel confident and good about yourself.
- MATERIAL: Made of Alpaca Wool that is hypoallergenic and perfect for those with sensitive skin, the alpaca fiber is recognized by high quality and sustainability.
- COMFORT: Deluxe to the touche, Warm and cozy. It will keep you warm on cold winter days.
- GREEN CHOICE: Handmade by craftsmen with soft alpaca wool, comes this casual and attractive aran jumper for men in brown tone, with crew neck.
- CARE: Be careful to use cold water and soft cleaning products. Use the wool cycle (on newer washing machines) or the hand-wash cycle on the cold water setting.